Regularly used luxury watches tend to have scratches or bumps; that is no secret. However, while minor damages are bound to happen, you can always minimize the possibility. One way to do that is by using a protective film. This article explains the best brand of protective sticker and how it keeps your watch damage-free.
Definition of Protective Plastic for Watches and How it Benefits You
The use of protective film is not a new thing, and you must be familiar with how it is used. Whether it is for your house windows, phone screen, or even to coat your car, it's all around us. The objection is clear; to protect the surface from scratches due to regular use.
The same goes for a protective plastic film for watches. It minimizes the possibility of minor damage on the surface of your watch while maintaining its "bling" effect. That way, you will be able to use the watch leisurely while preventing the declining value of the watch.
Best Watch Protection Film and What It's Made Of
There are various brands of watch plastic seals on the market. Among many of them, how to protect expensive watches in the best way possible? The answer is to choose the most reliable protective film; Golden Shield RX8.
Golden Shield RX is the innovation of RX8, a company that specializes in protective film for watches. They have many branches and resellers throughout the globe, which makes it easier for you to reach them.
RX8's protective film uses 6 layers of Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU). Each layer provides extreme durability and clear transparency. It's also soft to the touch and elastic so that it doesn't leave a cheap plastic-like effect on your watch.
The Superiority of Golden Shield RX8 Protection Film
Why do you have to apply a protective film on your watches, and why should you choose RX8? There are a few reasons:
- Firstly, RX8 is 100% transparent with a high level of translucence. You won't even notice that the watch has a protective coating.
- It has a self-healing function that prevents the accumulation of scratches, preventing your watch from looking dull and dingy.
- It uses non-toxic material, which the biomedical industry usually applies. Moreover, the TPU material is also used in the aerospace field.
- RX8 is scratch-resistant, abrasion-resistant, seawater corrosion-resistant, high temperature-resistant, and oil and grease-resistant. That is why regular use is not a problem for RX8-coated watches.
- RX8 offers protective films for many kinds of luxury watches. They provide protective films for Rolex, Audemars Piguet, and Patek Philippe watches. Moreover, they also have options for Omega watches, Richard Mille and Panerai.
- The shape of the film will coat your luxury watches perfectly without any excess plastic visible. More importantly, the application of the coat is simple and it doesn't produce glue residue when you strip it off.
- Lastly, and the most important factor, RX8 offers a 12-month warranty for each purchase. That way, you can rest assured for a longer time.
Is There Any Other Way to Protect Luxury Watches?
Aside from coating your watch with a safe watch shield, there are some other steps you can do to protect your watch from minor damage.
Firstly, you can manually clean your watches with watch protection liquid. Moreover, you can also clean and store your watches according to professional guidance. For more information about how to preserve your luxurious timepiece, read our other article below:
Meanwhile, if you're eyeing more luxury watches to complete your collection, simply browse them in our catalog. At IDWX, we only provide original luxury watches in various models and price ranges. Should you have any questions regarding our services, don't hesitate to contact us.